Carl Case invited Ray to join him for a discussion on the Local Business Hacks podcast where Carl interview fitness industry leaders to discuss their keys to success. To save you a click, we’ve re-posted the episode here. Interested in hearing how Ray communicates Starting Strength Gyms to the uninitiated? Listen in. Spoiler: Carl became a Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching client immediately after the interview was recorded. At 6’4″, Carl needs to be at least 260lbs. We’ll get him there, with a 500lb+ deadlift, in 18-months or less – as long as he sticks to the program.
- 01:53 – Ray’s business background
- 03:50 – Coming across Starting Strength
- 06:29 – How to make Starting Strength more accessible to more people
- 11:50 – How can the world get involved with Starting Strength Gyms?
- 15:55 – How to get connected with Ray
- 18:24 – Think big and go for it
- 22:12 – Hire Slowly. Fire quickly.
- 26:21 – Are you a right fit for Starting Strength Gyms?
- 30:37 – What historical figure would you have dinner with?
- 31:31 – Empowering the right people to make decisions
- 39:01 – Ray’s current top books and podcasts
- 40:57 – Starting Strength Radio
- 41:33 – Lex Fridman
- 42:10 – Negative and positive character traits
Credit : Source Post